- Power Supply： 3.3~5.5V DC
- Output： 4 pin single row
- Measurement Range： Humidity 20-90%RH， Temperature 0~50℃
- Accuracy： Humidity +-5%RH， Temperature +-2℃
- Resolution： Humidity 1%RH， Temperature 1℃
- Long-Term Stability： <±1%RH/year
This module makes is easy to connect the DHT11 sensor to an Arduino or microcontroller as includes the pull up resistor required to use the sensor. Only three connections are required to be made to use the sensor - Vcc, Gnd and Output.
It has high reliability and excellent long-term stability, thanks to the exclusive digital signal acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology.
Pin 1: Power +Ve (3.3VDC to 5.5VDC Max wrt. GND)
Pin 2: Serial Data Output
Pin 3: Power Ground or Power –Ve