Real time Clock (RTC DS3231) Module
- I2C interface : Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface.
- EEPROM: AT24C32 32Kbit Serial I2C.
- Digital Temp Sensor Output: 10 bit, ±3°C Accuracy and 0.25C resolution.
- Time Format: HH: MM: SS (12/24 hr).
- Date Format: YY-MM-DD-dd.
- Accuracy ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C.
- Accuracy ±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C.
- 1Hz output pin SQW.
- 32KHz output pin 32K.
- Voltage Supply: 2.2 V ~ 5.5 V (for RTC).
- Operating Voltage: (VCC): 2.7V ~ 5.5V (including 24C32).
- Operating Temperature Ranges: Commercial (0°C to +70°C) and Industrial (-40°C to +85°C).
- Battery Holder: 2032 Coin Battery.
High Accuracy DS3231 Precise Real Time Clock Module with 32Kbit EEPROM and a built-in 10-bit temperature sensor having a resolution of 0.25C.
The DS3231 Precise Real Time Clock Module is a low-cost, extremely accurate I²C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated
crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device incorporates a battery input and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power to the device is
interrupted. The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a
manufacturing line. The DS3231 is available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges and is offered in a 16-pin, 300-mil SO package.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category: