ATTINY85 General Micro USB Development Board for Arduino
- Support for the arduino ide 1.0+ (osx/win/linux)
- Power via usb or external source - 5v or 7-35v (automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5v regulator
- 6 i/o pins (2 are used for usb ...
All the products supplied by Makerkart are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page
No customer reviews for the moment.
10 other products in the same category:
Onboard TTP229 capacitive touch sensor IC
Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V.
Biometric Pulse Rate or Heart Rate detecting sensor
Plug and Play type sensor...
- Chip built-in ...
Ultra-low power operation (26μA Standby-I mode, 900nA power down mode)
SPI Interface ...
- Typical 80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to ...
- PH sensor ...
Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift ...
Power Supply: 5 Volts
Interface Type: Analog & Digital
High Sensitivity to ...