2 Channel 5V Relay Module
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Channel: 2 channel
- Relay Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for the avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply ...
Each relay can individually switch on/off by an opto-isolated digital input, which that can connect directly to a microcontroller output pin. It only requires a voltage of approx 1.0V to switch the inputs on but can handle input voltages up to 5V. This makes it ideal for 1.0V to 5V devices.
No customer reviews for the moment.
10 other products in the same category:
Compact, thin package (46.0 ×30.0×17.6 mm)
Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 ...
The BMP180 from Bosch Sensortec is the latest in the line of barometric pressure sensors and ...
High Sensitivity to LPG, iso-butane, propane
Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke...
- Voltage supply: 3.5V-5V
- Typical voltage supply: ...
TURBO 9590MG RC Car/Boat 13KG Metal Gear Servo
Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift ...