MPU6050 Gyroscope Sensor
- Chip built-in 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format.
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC, and AD0.
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex ...
The MPU6050 is a Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) which consists of a 3-axis Accelerometer and 3-axis Gyroscope inside it. This helps us to measure acceleration, velocity, orientation, displacement and many other motion related parameter of a system or object. This module also has a (DMP) Digital Motion Processor inside it which is powerful enough to perform complex calculation and thus free up the work for Microcontroller.
All the products supplied by Makerkart are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page
No customer reviews for the moment.
10 other products in the same category:
Power Supply: 5 Volts
Interface Type: Analog & Digital
High Sensitivity to ...
Onboard TTP229 capacitive touch sensor IC
Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V.
- One ...
Single-Supply Operation (2.7V to 5.5V)
High-Resolution Conversion of Light Intensity ...
- One ...
Supply Voltage: 3-5V
Left/Right rotary output pulse, each ...
- 8 megapixel camera capable of taking photographs of ...