NodeMCU Development Kit/Board consist of ESP8266 wifi chip. ESP8266 chip has GPIO pins, ...
ESP32 Development Kit with USB Cable
- Voltage – Supply: 2.2 V ~ 3.6 V.
- Current – Transmitting: 80 mA.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C.
- Power – Output: 16.5dBm.
- Protocol: 802.11b/g/n/d/e/i.
- Wireless support: WiFi, Bluetooth Classic, and LE
- Sensitivity: -98dBm.
- Serial Interfaces: I²C, I²S, SPI, UART, and CAN.
- Integrated 520 ...
more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESP32
All the products supplied by Makerkart are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page
No customer reviews for the moment.
10 other products in the same category:
- Microcontroller ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage ...