- 8 megapixel camera capable of taking photographs of ...
BH1750 Sensor Module
- Interface: I2C
- Power supply voltage: 3V3~5V DC
- SCL Clock Frequency: 400kHz max
- Small measurement variation (+/- 20%)
- Fastest data output @ 16ms per reading
- Dimension: 21.89x15.43 (mm)
The BH1750 device is a digital light sensor which uses the I2C interface. This allows it to be connected to the Raspberry Pi with only four wires.
No customer reviews for the moment.
10 other products in the same category:
Onboard TTP229 capacitive touch sensor IC
Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V.
Power Supply: 5 Volts
Interface Type: Analog & Digital
High Sensitivity to ...
Heating voltage: 5V ± 0.2V
Working current: 140mA
Loop voltage: 10V (maximum DC ...
High Sensitivity to LPG, iso-butane, propane
Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke...
Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
Operating Current: 15mA
Onboard TTP226 capacitive touch sensor IC
8 board-level status indicator...