- 8 megapixel camera capable of taking photographs of ...
BH1750 Sensor Module
- Interface: I2C
- Power supply voltage: 3V3~5V DC
- SCL Clock Frequency: 400kHz max
- Small measurement variation (+/- 20%)
- Fastest data output @ 16ms per reading
- Dimension: 21.89x15.43 (mm)
The BH1750 device is a digital light sensor which uses the I2C interface. This allows it to be connected to the Raspberry Pi with only four wires.
All the products supplied by Makerkart are genuine and original. We offer 14 days replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defects. For more details, please visit our cancellation and returns page
No customer reviews for the moment.
10 other products in the same category:
Working voltage: dc5v
operating current: 30ma (max)
Response time: ...
Onboard TTP224 capacitive touch sensor IC
4 board-level status indicator...
Operating Voltage - 3.3 V
High Sensitivity to LPG, iso-butane, propane
Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke...
Onboard TTP229 capacitive touch sensor IC
Operating voltage 2.4V~5.5V.